• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie here!

m1009man

Just wanted to say hello to all of the members! I have been registered for a month or so but have not posted anything because I have just been researching the CUCV's but most of all the m1009's. Been wanting one for a long time and just haven't had the extra money but have recently bid on one from GL. Anyway I think the site is great and have learned a whole lot already from reading all of the topics in the CUCV forum. If I happen to win the truck I'll let you all know about it and how my experience goes with GL. Thanks to all and look forward to chatting in the future about these cool MV's!

Armada

recently bid on one from GL.
Did you get it????? Pics man, we want pics! FB NC had some beauts that ended last night. Prices got up there though, seems like thats the trend on everything lately. Transporting one home would be a 'no issue' if you bought from FB.

acetomatoco

Good news is that there is only one year left on the GL contract and they just got in trouble over selling F14 parts. Start writing your congressmen and senators that you want DRMS to take back the sale of surplus and get back to DRMOs and local auctions....ACE

FrankUSMC

If you paint your M1009 up as desert storm, you need to make a run to the coast and talk me out of my irac jeep trailer ($400, tires still have" made in Irac on them)
Welcome aboard!
One of the few. Frank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks