• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newbie in atlanta

draggin180

just wanted to say hey. i've reading the forum for awhile and decided to register based on the replies i've read from the posters. i'm on quite a few other forums and i don't know when the last time i've seen a more helpful group. currently i live in atlanta but am planning to move back to st. augustine fla but i'm looking for some employment down there before i can go. on a side note, if anyone knows of any positions available please let me know. i grew up in jax and can't wait to get back home. at any rate, thanks for seeming to be a great group and i really look forward to owning my first m35.

thanks again

MtnDuece

Welcome to the family from the high country always good to hear more green machines being revived and given new life good luck with your search for employment lots of SS MEMBERS in fl

zout

Welcome aboard fella.
Fl has an awesome group of troopers down there and only suggest you get a heads start on mapping them all out. They also head up to the GEORGIA RALLY (did I mention the AWESOME GEORGIA RALLY) in fall here so start planning and making connections.

For now - your a local and I am just to the East of you. Stick around till the rally - most fun ya had with your pants on :jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

CycleJay

draggin,

Welcome to Steel Soldiers...

If you ever need any assistance with anything, feel free to let me know.
I will do what I can to help.

Good day,

Jay
Marietta, Ga..
M1009 - 1985 - "Rumblelina"

draggin180

draggin,

Welcome to Steel Soldiers...

If you ever need any assistance with anything, feel free to let me know.
I will do what I can to help.

Good day,

Jay
Marietta, Ga..
M1009 - 1985 - "Rumblelina"
i'm actually in marietta, off 285 and powers ferry. do you live in marietta? i'd love to meet up and ask some questions if you ever have time.

gungearz

Welcome to steel soldiers, its good to know that more and more people are getting motivated on bringing these machines back to life and being takin care of. Uncle Sam neglected these trucks for a long time. Just for them to get babied by us. Good luck on your job search and I hope you the best...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks