• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie with questions

Chuck76

Long story short... Looking to buy a deuce to "bob". New to any of this, been playing with OBS Ford powerstrokes for the last 10 yrs (off and on) and now looking for a new project... any words of advice?
This will be used as a yard ornament more than anything, may make the occasional 100-150mile round trip adventure....not playing in the mud or anything of the such.

DeucesWild11

:ditto: I found mine on Craigslist.. Best of luck with it! You'll find yourself wanting to drive it more than you think. Went to the store to pickup some eggs with it..:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks