• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newest Member looking for a Deuce!!!

Mike2

Hello, I just joined SS and would like to become better informed about the Duece. I have for manu years longed to own a duece but have never had the financial ability to afford the upgrades, upkeep etc., now I do and and just can't stand to wait any longer to get one. If you guys have any advice on what to look for, it would be much appreciated. My initial thoughts on the "Duece" of my dreams are as follows: I would like to find a flat bed that I can do the following to: build a detachable camper which will allow me to fully utilize the flatbed along with a dump mechanism which will be fitted once the truck is purchased. I want to be able to uitilize my duece for work and for fun. If you have any advice for a newby, I would truly appreciate your guidance. Thanks in advance and I look forward to sharing with and learning from you guys. Thanks again.
Mike2

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Welcome to the site. Start reading the deuce forum, then read the deuce hotrod/mod forum. You might be done by 2050 rofl

RealCavDog

There is a great thread started that discusses and has a ton of pictures discussing your exact project goal concerning the removable camper !

My thoughts are that it could solve a few of the fuel tax/registering/insuring issues that occur in a few states !

Will link to it if I can find it, and by the way, WELCOME from Missouri !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks