• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newish Member From Missouri

aghumvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been a member for sometime now and never posted anything before. I am 20 years old and have three 5 tons, m1101, m38a1, and many humvee parts. I have always liked military vehicles since I was about 12 years old. Our first vehicle was a m1009 and it continued from there. My dad and I have many military vehicles and trailers we use on the farm.

I enjoy reading many of the posts and learning new things.

I attached a picture of my first 5 ton that I got at Fort Riley 2 years ago.

Andrew

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Andrew is a stand up guy, he had a vendors spot by mkcoen and I at the Topeka convention and for a young man has his head on straight. Again it was a pleasure to meet you and the family that supports you in this hobby. Welcome to the site and looking forward to your posts.

Last edited:

aghumvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks everyone! I will start a post with all of our different military trucks. It was fun driving the m35a2 and our See unimog to high school. All of my siblings like driving them as well. My mom is liking military vehicles more and more now. She still isnt happy about all the money my dad spent on our humvee project.

m109a2

Welcome to the site young man from Lake Charles La.Wish I had a mv in hight school,I thought I was cool with a Harley.Good luck to you.My wife is from north K.C. make a trip two or three times a year in my deuce.Are you south?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks