• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newnan GA Parade Independence Day

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Newnan, Ga is having a parade on Independence Day at 1700 hrs. They are charging a $35 entrance fee but this is waived for military vehicles and veterans.

ryan77

Maybe i can drive my white blazer in that parade!!!!!!!! It done says Newnan on the door!!!!!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Dang...wish I could make that!
Not much planned here, but CAMO will assist the Chattahoochie Valley Veterans Assn and the Gold Star Wives in placing the American Flags
along the entire length of Victory Drive here in Columbus.:D

ryan77

Don't trouble yourself Ryan, unless you drive a different vehicle. I wouldn't want to get contaminated again, LOL.

You would not even recognize it, i have stripped it to bare metal, and going to repaint it in 3 color nato no more mold........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks