• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newton,NC Old Soldiers Reunion sunday cruise in

AMGeneral

Posting a little info about a local event,This is a yearly thing for me,hope to have a few from here join in this year. This is held in the small town of Newton,NC just east of Hickory.They close down the town square and about 4 block in either direction for a classic car show and at about 5 PM they clear the streets and cruise around the square for 3 to 4 hrs. This kicks off the annual Old Soldiers Reunion honoring local veterans,The car show/cruise in will be held on Sunday August 17th from about 8AM till about 8PM or so,anyone interested in attending contact me either by PM here or by e-mail at M4A4@aol.com.I plan on taking the M35 or M54 and participate in both the cruise in and show.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks