• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NHC 250 head bolt torque and sequence

Ue413

Can anyone point me in the direction for head bolt torque details? Scoured the tech manual.....had everything but that. (also searched prior postings).

Have a 923 that had new? Engine installed before decommissioning, and after 2 oil changes and water in oil both times, am going to start diving into engine top end.

thanks in advance for help.

Marcfeld

Do you have the manuals for the truck to get step-by-step directions torques specifications everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a manual specifically for the engine but it isn't in front of me right now. The one my Brother has has the sequence for removal and install but as I recall the torque is not correct.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found it in the maintenance manual, Part 3. Page 22/800. (For the A2)

Edit: For the A0/A1 Volume 2, starting on page 804/996

Unless you need more than that?

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You may want to call Cummins to make sure of the correct torque.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks