• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

nhc 250 oil leak

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Here is some other useful information. I replaced mine yesterday just cause they were a slow seep. The fitting that is the screw on fitting on both hoses is a 1-5/16-14 PTT thread. 30 degree flare. It is not a 1 - 5/16-12 that is a JIC. It will not seal it self down on the flare, Plus the showing threads are fewer than a JIC inside of it. You can however replace the fitting into the pump with a JIC adapter to make it work like I did in my one picture. My guys couldn't reuse the old fittings. One was a little chewed up from someone trying to crossthread it before. It is also a 7/8" ID hose. 3/4" hose would work as well. I don't think it would hurt flow rate.

I did have a guy willing to mill me out a block to replace the housing on the lower part of the oil pan that would be larger in diameter rather than the oblong angle drill out that cummins did... More oil flow perhaps? I am looking at adding an oil cooler up front.

Parker series 20 swivel fitting part number 23220-16-16. The male ends of the hoses are just standard pipe Parker number 10143-12-12

Attachments

Last edited:

tucker79

I was cut off by an Idiot on his cell phone and had to swerve to avoid surely killing him and hit at 4x4 ft SOLID concrete pillar and knocked down a tree M818 NHC250. Long story short it broke the fitting that comes out of the driver side bottom of the oil pan. Does anyone know the name of this part/part# and where I can find one? A reference to where I can find it in the TMs would help too. Hoping to get one at Cummings in the morning or Overnight one from somewhere. Sorry to hijack this thread but this is the only one Iv found that has anything to do with it and Im stuck. Copied pic from above of what Im looking for Thanks in advance All you guys are always so helpful and respectful/ Respected

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks