• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NHC250 boost gauge install

M215

I'm finishing up the turbo install on our M813, where is the best place to plumb in the boost gauge port? There is a tapped and plugged location on the lower / middle of the intake manifold or does the port need to be closer to the turbo?
Thank you.

Jeepsinker

You can put it anywhere on the compressor side of the turbo. Right next to it, as far away as you can get from the turbo; really doesn't matter because the boost is the same in the entire intake manifold.

M215

Thank you for the confirmation. I have the boost gauge plumbed into the intake manifold, on initial test drive the boost gauge was operating but wanted to make sure it was accurate. I have the pyro gauge is mounted in the instrument panel and the boost gauge is mounted on the steering column.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks