• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nice 1989 M101A2 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As much as I hate to sell it, I really don't get enough use out of this trailer and I have some other projects to commit funds to.

Here's the specs:

1989 Kasel Mfg. Company M101A2
A few surface rust marks, but absolutely NO ROT!
No dents or damage.
Tires are very good.
New GMA 3-color vinyl cover.

One reflector has a small chip out of it.
It could use some paint touch up or freshening to be perfect, but it is really a super nice trailer.

This trailer came out while GL's head was still squarely up their A$$, so the paperwork was not correct, although I believe I have copies of it somewhere. With that said, neither I nor the previous owner (another SS member) bothered to title it in MD. Figure on getting a bill of sale.

Here are some pics of it today:
Side View with cover
Side/Rear View with cover
Front View with cover

Some pics without the cover from a few years back:
Rear View without cover
Front View without cover
Inside bed

I want $1350 as it sits. Cash talks, but it doesn't make me stupid...

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks