• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Night Owl patrol help needed on light swap question

st8drumz

Hoping that someone sees this fast and is able to help. Can I swap my non-working old style tail light from my deuce for a tail light off my m1082 lmtv trailer that says "12 volt" on the back if I put new 24v bulbs in it? I believe all the blackout lights are LED anyway. Will the rest of the guts and wiring handle 24v? Thanks in advance for any help.

rustystud

Hoping that someone sees this fast and is able to help. Can I swap my non-working old style tail light from my deuce for a tail light off my m1082 lmtv trailer that says "12 volt" on the back if I put new 24v bulbs in it? I believe all the blackout lights are LED anyway. Will the rest of the guts and wiring handle 24v? Thanks in advance for any help.
It should work fine. The LED's might not work properly though. Depends on the LED's.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Why are your Duece lights not working in the first place, if they don't have power or ground the others won't work either? Your 1082 lights have bulbs mine came as all LED and were omni-volt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks