• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

nitebawler from ohio

nitebawler

Hi I just purchased my 1st mil veh 71 M-35-a2. thought it would be a asset to belong to the ss community for tech tips ,parts and make new friends.
i am a sgt in the ohio defence force guard.and i love mil vehicles.thanks for your humble acceptance.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Kinda in the middle of Oilcan and Kipman. You are in for trouble! Welcome to the site. Show up for the Mid-ohio event this weekend!

MeanDoggy

Welcome aboard Sir! I am new here too and looking forward to acquiring my first MV in the next several months. Great place to be for our indulgence into MV's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks