• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ to FL and back

Mike_Pop

I will be making a trip from NJ to FL to pick up my Austin Champ within the next two weeks. I will have enough space for a Jeep (or other stuff comparable in size) on the way down.

My trailer is 14' long by 6' wide and I have about 12' of space for this trip. I can carry up to 6,000 lbs.

My rates are good since I only try to offset my fuel costs.

dc3coyote

RE: NJ to FL, partially empty trailer

This may be a good time for the guys who bought tents from GunnersHusband, to get a good price on delivery.

Capt.Marion

Re: RE: NJ to FL, partially empty trailer

devilman96 said:
You guys looking for wheels from me might want to jump on this!!!!!
Are they trying to get wheels to you? Because in his post it mentions he will most likely not be going back north...

Mike_Pop

RE: Re: RE: NJ to FL, partially empty trailer

There is a possibility of going back north if I can get some loads but I probably won't have enough space on the trailer with the Champ already on it. Unless I can get a bigger trailer. Otherwise, I am making the trip from NJ to FL to my home in NV.

tuff

I am looking for someone to pick up a car here in NJ haul it to TN then pick up an M35 and return to NJ. Does anyone know a ballpark of what this type of haul would cost.
Thanks,
GT

Mike_Pop

I'm making my trip within the next two weeks. I'll have enough space for a Jeep on the way from NJ to FL and then enough space for smaller items on the way back. The space on my trailer will be about 3'x6' for any small items.

Mike_Pop

UPDATE 7-10-08:
I still have room on my trailer. So far, I will be picking up some GP medium tents in Chesapeake, VA then Unimog tires and bed sides in Charlotte, NC. I'll have about 4'x6' of space.

Mike_Pop

Thanks Kenny...I know about the wheels. They are for the trip north. I'm pretty much full for that route. It's the trip south that I have a little space left.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks