• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ to Virginia Beach and back

Mike_Pop

I'll be making a trip from NJ to Virginia Beach on Jan 1 and back to NJ on January 4. If anyone needs something hauled, let me know. I have a 14' open trailer and can carry up to 6,000 lbs.

Thanks,

Mike

HeadWizard

I'll be making a trip from NJ to Virginia Beach on Jan 1 and back to NJ on January 4. If anyone needs something hauled, let me know. I have a 14' open trailer and can carry up to 6,000 lbs.

Thanks,

Mike
So I suppose that means the M813A1 I need hauled from Bordentown, NJ to Fairfax, VA won't fit on the trailer? :grin:

maplehillfrm

another useless post
what a crank,, are you a cranky old man or just cranky and have no sense of humor at all??

did you used to go home with your ball when you got mad , when yo were growing up??

It just seems that every post I see with your answer you have the same response,,

Merry Christmas,

Mike_Pop

maplehillfarm:

You don't even know me. I am far from a cranky old man. I've been on this site for a couple years and am tired of all the useless posts. It's becoming like the old military vehicle list.

I ask specific question and would like specific answers. Not wise cracks. Is that too difficult to comprehend or do you need to get your GED and figure it out?

If posters don't have anything to contribute but crap, then they shouldn't contribute at all.

HeadWizard

another useless post
Sorry to offend you - it certainly was not my intent. I suppose the joy of the season got into me and I attempted some humor.

If a reply like mine cause you such concern, I might suggest you begin a new thread titled "Useless Posts" and let the SS members know your feelings on the subject. It might help cut down on this type of posting and lower your stress level?

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

maplehillfrm

maplehillfarm:

You don't even know me. I am far from a cranky old man. I've been on this site for a couple years and am tired of all the useless posts. It's becoming like the old military vehicle list.

I ask specific question and would like specific answers. Not wise cracks. Is that too difficult to comprehend or do you need to get your GED and figure it out?

If posters don't have anything to contribute but crap, then they shouldn't contribute at all.

I didnt attempt to think I knew you, That is why I asked,

sometimes you will get wisecracks and other "useless" feedback to a message ,, This is after all a internet forum [all kinds of people, and backgrounds, humor,grouchiness,to the point etc,,,], It isnt always cut and dry answer and get off,,, I didnt realize you could only reply with a straight forward answer and nothing else,,,

my bad,,

as far as me getting my GED, YOU know nothing about me, so what kind of USELESS info is that,, I am not getting into a p@ssing match with you,,

at ease man!!

I may never post again unless I can help or have a correct answer,, sorry,,

wait I just remember seeing a program on TV to never appologize it shows weakness,, now what was that movie?? It was a military movie too,,,,
John Wayne I think,,:grin:

have a great day, pat

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks