• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No power at injection pump

jmenende

So i measure voltage at top soleniod and only get 5 vdc and will not start. I changed start switch for a new one and the issue persists. If i apply 24v from the alt/generator it will start right up and run with no issues. Any pointers?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will it crank from the start switch? if so the problem is between the start switch and the IP.
If so check pin I wire 74A at the PCB plug on the engine side connector of the PCB box while trying to start it, after checking the inside and outside PCB connectors for corrosion and tightness as NDT said.

Attachments

Reactions: OBX

jmenende

Check the connectors coming out of the smart start box for corrosion either on the pins or where the wires are soldered into the pins.
I put in a new camotek start box thinking that was the issue but still does the same. Will check the connectors. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks