• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NO WEAPONS in the Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I has been brought to my attention as the CLassifieds MOD that we are getting more and more WEAPON related ads, either weapon parts, part or full trade for weapons, or weapons for trade.

The OWNER of SS has made it VERY clear, NO WEAPONS

From the SITE RULES
• "Do not post material dealing with the sale or use of alcohol, tobacco, or FIREARMS. The exception to the rule would be the discussion of rifle mounts or ring-mounts."

If we keep it to MV weapons only (for display purposes), it will keep this simple.
No weapons whole or parts, unless vintage/period correct and demilled (for MV displays).

So in keeping with the above I will be going though the Classifieds DELETING any ads that violates the above rule which you all read and signed off on, if you do not want your ad deleted and a warning, clean it up BEFOR I get to it.

Any questions, Pm/Email/Call me

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What if your military vehicle IS a weapon? I'm thinking about all those guys out there who own tanks, self-propelled guns, and artillery pieces. :)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When that's your problem, ask again MD...

This topic does not require much discussion. It's an announcement/reminder.

As for the Shooting Range forum, that's Patracy's forum. His Idea, his rules and he monitors it.

There's no need to read through a bunch of crap, on a rule announcement thread. Read it, know it, accept it.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
What if your military vehicle IS a weapon? I'm thinking about all those guys out there who own tanks, self-propelled guns, and artillery pieces. :)
DEMILLED works for me in the CLASSIFIEDS, anything else will have to discussed with the higher pay scales then mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks