• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Noob checking in - Houston TX

3Nlightened1

Hello all,

I'm a gun enthusiast looking for a "deuce" in Houston TX. I came here mainly for information prior to purchasing, as well as DIY resource post purchase.

Look forward to meeting some of you some time!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! Lots of deuces for sale in Houston. Check Craigslist. There was one down for sale towards Stafford on 90 outside BW8. Check in with the deuce crowd over at Military Museum of Texas on Wallaceville Rd too! Huge MV enthusiast base in Houston, lot of whom are on here too.

3Nlightened1

awesome! May need to pay someone to help me look one over, as I know nothing about them. I'm an oddity - I usually road race BMW M3's and can **** near build one - the deuce will def be a change of pace!!!

wehring

deuce

Welcome. Do you come to the MSR road track in Angleton? I live ~15 min from there and have several pieces for you to look at. Some for sale.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

Darwin T

welcome from port arthur, TX
you are in the right place. :beer:

PS. if you are going by Justin's go on Friday at Lunch Time and ask about the Ford Dealership.:popcorn:

txdodge43man

Welcome from Magnolia I'm also a member of the National United States Armed Forces Museum (Formally the Military Museum Of Texas) we are open on the weekends if you want to stop buy.

3Nlightened1

Ha I'm from the 'Nolia - lake windcrest to be exact. Thanks all. I DO have a tight budget - $3500 for the purchase and additional $500 or so for immediate work.

CanonNinja

Welcome! Lots of deuces for sale in Houston. Check Craigslist. There was one down for sale towards Stafford on 90 outside BW8. Check in with the deuce crowd over at Military Museum of Texas on Wallaceville Rd too! Huge MV enthusiast base in Houston, lot of whom are on here too.

that was was pretty rough, and the dealership owner is a moron and a drunk. Wanted $6k for a rusty, unkept truck missing the tail gate, stakes/troop seats, and other various parts.

other than that, welcome! I've actually got my A3 listed on Houston Craigslist.

Motorcar

Wow, I had no idea what the deal was on it since I went by at 79 mph each time and only saw it in daylight once. Sorry to hear that, hope I didn't steer anyone the wrong direction on it...just passing along what I saw.

CanonNinja

Wow, I had no idea what the deal was on it since I went by at 79 mph each time and only saw it in daylight once. Sorry to hear that, hope I didn't steer anyone the wrong direction on it...just passing along what I saw.
I heard about it a few times, and went to drive by once. It was in bad shape, then i saw the Gradal truck in the back and connected the two. The guy who runs that place I've met before, pretty **** obnoxious and strange, and also trashed the couple of times I've met him before. He sells heavy equipment overseas, mainly to African contractor companies that he gets through surplus or other means. I hope the poor Deuce was taken care of better than the Gradal. And for $6k, I hope they found the missing parts :oops: