• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Northern KY July 4th parade

Dmaxcc6spd

I am recruiting trucks for the City of Edgewood July 4th parade. If anyone would like to join myself and Junkyard Wars Crusher for this event, please pm me. I need to get a truck count to the parade organizers in the next week or two.

The parade line-up starts at 8:45 am at K-Mart on Dixie highway and travels via a variety of roads and ends at Presidents Park in Edgewood.

Thanks,
Spencer

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Just a quick bump in case pics are going to get posted. Spence, Jeff, myself and Todd were there. Great turn out for the parade, people everywhere! Todd might decide to find a top for his "press jeep" after all the rain we had.

deathrowdave

Missed this one all together !!! I was off that day , would have liked to join in. Could have eaten breakfast at 1st Watch !! Sorry pm me if U try next year .

Shotgun71

Just a quick bump in case pics are going to get posted. Spence, Jeff, myself and Todd were there. Great turn out for the parade, people everywhere! Todd might decide to find a top for his "press jeep" after all the rain we had.
Pics are forthcoming, I emailed them to Spencer

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks