• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NorthWest Overland Rally June 16-19

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not specifically a military vehicle event, but I've been talking in out local group, and sounds like we'll have at least a few of our rigs at the event, so thought I'd share here, and if there is interest we can increase the size of our military encampment.

I know I'll be there with my HMMWV and a den/ECU trailer and a tent (not a DRASH or Base-X because all mine are too big for this, but still a larger expandible tent)

Sounds like we'll have at least a couple 5 tons and a couple smaller rigs that are showing interest in it at this time, and might do it as a convoy from the Olympia or Tacoma area, or wherever along the route we have people at.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, so far the interest I was getting in doing this as a group hasn't gone beyond that point. Nobody has gotten back to me and said they are actually going to go or purchased tickets, so I will likely not take the DRASH gen/ecu and just take the 1102 with what I'll need for just myself, unless someone actually confirms they'll be there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks