• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Norwegian Military Paint colors, need help to match mine.

rovers3

This is my first post, i will post the info and history (that i know) up in the Member rides shortly.

Ok so i have a 1974 Norwegian Military Land Rover. This is a former FFR vehicle and is in need of a touchup in the paint. I am in the process or restoring it and would like to keep the colors as close as possible.
Any idea on what paint colors/ code i should be using?
I think the darker green is a forest green, but i am not sure.

Rapco has a good selection, but before i order anything i just wanted to make sure. So any suggestions would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

70deuce

Hopefully someone will know the proper paint. I could use the codes/colors for this 1988 BV206 that was delivered to the Norwegian Defense Forces in December of 1988. Thinking of going black and white instead. Any thoughts out there?

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks