• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NOS Heater Installation Manual

SgtMajHarper

Greeting Goat Herders......I'm finally getting after working on my Goat that has been holed up inside the garage for a couple of years. First project is installing the NOS cab heater I bought last year. I unpacked @ 100 little brown envelopes with a screw or bolt or washer in them, a couple bigger boxes with heater, control box and other goodies inside (just like Christmas), a bunch of other parts and I'm guessing its all there except one thing that would really help out.

No installation manual.......what are the odds anyone has one or has a link? I've checked the various TMs and can't find anything.

Thanks all, stay safe, have a great fall !!

Gamagoat1

Greeting Goat Herders......I'm finally getting after working on my Goat that has been holed up inside the garage for a couple of years. First project is installing the NOS cab heater I bought last year. I unpacked @ 100 little brown envelopes with a screw or bolt or washer in them, a couple bigger boxes with heater, control box and other goodies inside (just like Christmas), a bunch of other parts and I'm guessing its all there except one thing that would really help out.

No installation manual.......what are the odds anyone has one or has a link? I've checked the various TMs and can't find anything.

Thanks all, stay safe, have a great fall !!
The only thing I can find is in TM9-242-20-3-2 Cab Personal Heater removal and replacement. pp20-65 thru 20-104.

Guyfang

Staff member
I am not a wheels guy, but seem to remember a TB, Technical Bulletin, that had something about the Goat heater. I will ask someone I know about it. That was his "Thing". Goats.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks