• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not covered in the TM

khamill2000

New CUCV owner but not new to MV's.

Bought this 84 M1028 a few days ago. Ex fire dept truck. Wiring has been butchered and hasn't ran in at least 2 years. I repaired the starter wiring (relay mod) and some other repairsIMG_2908.jpg and was able to drive it off the trailer. Now I'm working on the other wiring issues. Symptoms are basically no lights work at all. Blackout light switch is missing.

Is the blackout light switch required in order to complete the circuits for the service lights? If so, which wires could I jumper in order to bypass the missing switch?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks