• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not MV related,but pic of the new addition to the fleet!!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Not MV related,but pic of the new addition to the fleet!

Nice looking tractor, there, Brandon! What you plan on doing with it, since you don't have crops, and no lawn?

Capt.Marion

Nice Allis! There is a great book everyone who restores old machinery should read, written by "Sunday Morning" commentator and Allis Chalmers collector Roger Welsch. Very funny read indeed, and it applies to all of us MV nuts, too. Old Tractors and the Men Who Love Them

Glad to see that there are folks on here who also collect tractors. Simple and effective.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

I love old farm tractors. :beer: congratulations!

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial

Same from me...and I've also read Old Tractors and the Men Who Love Them. :)

FrankUSMC

Great find!
I have 4 Allis Chalmers, 2 model Bs, 1 model C with a bucket loader and a D10.
My most prized Allis Chalmers item is a mint 1944 dated TM for the Allis Chalmers model B. Yes, the model B was "drafted" and did serve during WWII. I plan on painting one of the Bs a Navy gray and hooking the WWII Navy Mark II bomb trailers I have to her.
Fun tractors.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like A-Cs. My first restoration project was a tractor. A 1953 IH Farmall Super H. I used to drive it up and down the road to visit neighbors. I have a few Gravelys now. Much smaller, but very practical and useful.

oldshep

I love old tractors! I'd like to get a 1959 JD 730 wide front diesel w/electric start or an International 1206 diesel.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Bill, I might have to pick your brain on the Gravelys. Shelley's dad is trying to hook up a snow thrower. Next time your down, remind me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks