• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

not really a rant but

2deuce

I think the illegal alien problem would be taken care of if they needed a SSN to work. The easiest way to enforce that would be to only allow the tax deduction to the company that hires them if they have it. No SSN, no deduction, no deduction no work. They won't come if they can't find work. Mexico wants them up here. Know what the biggest scource of income Mexico has? Its the money they make here and send down there.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
OPCOM said:
FMJ, you're a veteran? OK, I cede by bid for VP to you.
I put 21 years in, but reading your platform statement, I think you can do the job better than I ever could, Alas, I have no people skills, or so I'm told.........

I Love Halyburton!!!!!!!

saddamsnightmare

March 1st, 2008.

MADDAWG308:

EVEN WE WEST VIRGINIAN' S HIDING OUT IN TEXAS (to raise the local IQ and aggravate the courthouse clerks) KNOW TO VOTE FOR A WINNER IN 2008, SO WHICH PARTY's IT GONNA BE (The Green party, as in OD)?
I'll even get all my dead relatives to vote for you TWICE!!!! [thumbzup] :beer: :jumpin:

CHEERS,
Kyle F. McGrogan

1963 Swiss Army Mercedes Benz Unimog S404.114
1971 KAiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare" Desert Storm and Vietnam Veteran Deuce and a Half.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have got to say I support all your propositions.

Add to this that anyone who commits a crime has to pay the vic and do the time.

No big fancy jails either a 40 foot walled enclave at the end of the international airport runway with tents to live in and day old food to eat. Cottage industry of making junk cars into furniture or something like that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks