• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not upcoming any longer - Camden Rev War Re-burial ceremony.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter

In the diagram near the bottom, on the right hand side of the diagram where it says "Caisson Camp" is where I had my MKT setup. I was there to feed the Caisson folks, the HMMWV drivers, and their support people. My kitchen help were Alex, Kim, and Ron and they did a great job. Chicken Bog and ChiliMac were on the menu - as usual, no leftovers (sorry Kenny). Will post some of my pics after I get some sleep.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And some more. I was cooking while the ceremony at the battlefield took place, so no pictures from there.

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good thing you are slowing down.
We got back to the compound around 1 pm Sunday, and I then had three round trips to my house (38 miles each) to bring home the excess food and other perishables, then prepare the house for my pickup of my puppy (a 100 pound Rottweiler) on Monday morning. He has wanted to play in the backyard most of the time he's been home. He won't let me stay on the computer but 15-20 minutes at a time.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are some links to the press coverage. The last article got one detail wrong, the HMMWV's were furnished by the Military Vehicle Collectors Of SC and driven by the members dressed in WWI period uniforms. First picture in post #4 of this thread shows the HMMWV's at our compound prior to movement.

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
More info from the SC Battleground Trust. Pages 18-19 give names of the participants.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks