• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Now a card carrying member

micmccon

Unfortunately, I'm a mechanic. I wish I were a body man! So far, everything but the passenger's door latch works. There's some cab corner rust and some rust in the bed structural members between the rear axles, but it looks fixable with the right motivation. Darn, where did I leave that?aua

stancanpara

Ok, a couple more. To respond to a few guys, I got a copy of the TM in the glove box compliments of Uncle Sam. The 6TL batteries were still good and the thing has a half a tank-o-diesel and runs well. I am extremely pleased so far! The truck only has 2900 miles on the odo and 210 hours on the meter. From what I found in the glove box, it seems the military bought groceries with it, but I would love to find out more about it's past uses and or deployments!
That's awesome!! I guess they are now DRMOing some nicer trucks these days! Good batteries???? NICE!!!

If you need some help with the Deuce, I'm not that far from Fburg... my work is only about 20 miles south of ya'all.

Congrats on the new Tonka!:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks