• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NP 200 rebuild HELP!!!

4x4builder1

Just getting started on my T case rebuild and I cant find any manuals or guides Its a np200 and I just ordered my input shaft (memphis equipment $105) and master rebuild (cobratransmission.com $210) but im not going to tear into it untill I have something to go by or know that I can handle it. Is there anything that would need to be shimmed like a rear end or is it pretty cut and dry? Thanks for your help guys very appreciated

bkaus

My first post on any web site. Just wante to let you know I found some info on the NP200 at AutoZone.com/Repair info/Chrysler Full-Size. I can't seem to find it back, but I'm no wiz at this computer stuff. Good luck on your trans case re-build.

4x4builder1

Not just yet had an issue with the shaft from memphis equipment took some time but got the right one. So far just cleaned it up sent the gears out to houston coatings for anti-friction coating and painted the housing. The kit does seem complete.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks