• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NP 420 M37 trans

citizensoldier

Hi guys. I am looking for a good used, or rebuilt NP 420 transmission for my M37 Canadian truck in or around the state of Michigan. Anybody have one they will part with? I have given up trying to find a PTO for the ACME trans and must have a winch on the truck. I would like the newer style NP 420 out of the B1's.. I have the winch, US Pto, and extentions just need the trans now. Thanks.. :-D

citizensoldier

I just wanted to ad. I have heard some rumblings that certain year late 40's Ford trucks had a PTO that would work on the Canadian ACME trans.. Can anyone confirm or deny this? If so what years, style truck? I am told it was a Borg Warner PTO and that ACME was owned by them or something like that.. Any info would be helpful.. Cabell? You out there? :-D
MUST HAVE WINCH :wink:;-):cry::-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks