• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NW AR new guy

Breach27

I've have been watching the forum and have learned a great deal about MVs. I am currently looking for a duece or a 5 ton. Thought I had one bought from the classifieds here, but it was sold on ebay a day before I could make the trip to pick it up. I've enjoyed following the forums and look forward to joining the ranks. And thanks to ARYankee, he has been very helpful

hangfire

Welcome Breach27,
Keep an eye over in OK craigslist have seen several in the Tulsa, OK City area. I missed several before I picked mine up SE of Little Rock.

ARYankee

I've have been watching the forum and have learned a great deal about MVs. I am currently looking for a duece or a 5 ton. Thought I had one bought from the classifieds here, but it was sold on ebay a day before I could make the trip to pick it up. I've enjoyed following the forums and look forward to joining the ranks. And thanks to ARYankee, he has been very helpful

Keep an eye on Craigslist and GL. The 900 series are going for really good prices on GL. The recovery is usually the fun and exciting part :)

If you need any help just let me know.

Breach27

1968 duece bought about 20 mins ago. Doin per trip and getting ready to head back to ar. Will post recovery tomorrow. Brought the dually and 35 foot gooseneck, not wild about driving home. In this storm or until I have had a chance to check it out. Excited as ****. :):):):)

Attachments

Last edited:

rebel_raider

1968 duece bought about 20 mins ago. Doin per trip and getting ready to head back to ar. Will post recovery tomorrow. Brought the dually and 35 foot gooseneck, not wild about driving home. In this storm or until I have had a chance to check it out. Excited as ****. :):):):)
That's awesome! Can't wait to see some pictures. Welcome aboard, by the way, from South Arkansas.

ARYankee

Sweet!!! Good luck and be careful. I know the storms are fairly bad in the area. Make sure you post pictures or it didn't happen :)

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, and there may be a deuce for sale in Springdale. I have seen it parked for a while and I saw it on 71B last week so I know it runs!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks