• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Off the wall request about hydraulic head help!

jlpayne

Ok I've seen it seems a few of y'all are near me. I'm outside of lincolnton, nc..between lincolnton and hickory. I need my hydraulic head pulled and I'm pretty sure the button replaced. I have done what I think is all the easy troubleshooting and it leads to this.
Anyway getting to the point, Anybody close enough that wants to come over and help me change it/fix it?? I can pay in ammo, a small pistol 9mm or .380, ruger 10/22 or home defense shotgun...just a few ideas if needed. I am a small dealer so all paperwork applies. Soooo let me know if any takers!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks