• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Offer: original Deuce pioneer tool kit boxes

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know, I know, this should be in the classifieds. However, wanted to put a little more than a brief description in here for what I have:

I have two very good condition pioneer tool kit boxes for the CCKW, M135, M211, M35 series 2-1/2-ton trucks. Plywood and metal handles and latches. About 6 feet long, width and height similar to foot locker. One is empty and has been repainted approximately in the 1960s, with the stapled in inventory list. Other is original 1940s, with glued in inventory list, unpainted interior. I have to go with them:

original HEAVY LARGE mallet for hammering in tent pegs
4 or 5 GP large tent pegs
shovel handle (no head)
pickaxe handle (no head)
strip of rubber (???)
couple pieces of hi-lift jack
10 or 12 sandbags (1980s era)

I may have a couple other wooden boxes to go with them. Can provide pics to those who need them, once I get them off my other computer. Want $40 for the pile, but you have to pick up in No. Virginia. Let me know if interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks