• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OH NO I DID IT AGAIN

jasonjc

Is any one close to Ft Reliy KS???? I just got another shop van. What was I thinking. :eek: It has to be this site. Its a BAD infulance on me.And need to know if I did good or bad??? I hope I can drive it home :?

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well...naturally!!!!
I pay 1700 bucks and think I got a deal and here are a butt load of dueces in Kansas some selling for less than a grand. aua aua
Of course I would have to get one back form Kansas and that would probably have evened it out with shipping. :lol:
But the 5 ton cargos went cheap too. :x :drool:

If it weren't for bad luck.................

jasonjc

They were in Kansas at Ft Reily. Cargos and shop vans went for 600-1200 about. And some 5 ton vans M820 1200-1400 I think.

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Can't tell much from one picture, but the tires are inflated and the headlamps are still there, and I figure that's a good sign (easily removed common parts like headlights love to wander away from dead trucks!). If you paid under a grand like folks are saying, you may have gotten a good deal even if there's a piston rod trying to sneak out the side of the engine block. :shock: If it's a runner, then you made out even better!

I hope you'll share more pictures of the innards and outards in this thread when you get your new toy home! My first MV was a 2.5-ton shop van, so I have a soft spot for them even though I don't have either of mine any more.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I had to force myself to stop looking at GL. Its the only way not to get sucked into buying another truck I dont need. Sounds like there were some great deals.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, those Ft. Riley trucks closed for good prices. If the prices continue to be that good, it won't be long before I add a deuce to my stable....

NEIOWA

About 100x duece listed at DRMO Letterkenny, PA that. Odds are they will end up at govliq in the next month. All listed as F7, H7, or HX, Several of the HX that I pulled up info on said to run and photos look pretty.

About the same number of duece at Barstow.

Several at N Little Rock that are in DRMO thru this week and likely go to govliq shortly.

halftrack

Expect a few huge deuce sales in the Future. I was told the Army got the word to dump all remaining deuces for the FMTV fleet is finally catching up with the guard and reserve units. If this is true, the market will be a buyers one and flooded with deuces.

FreightTrain

Banned
Sweet!I hope it is after the first of the year before the flood hits!If the market gets flooded like this then I will see about getting a BIG loan though our credit union.Maybe 10-20k and go on a shopping spree.Wonder if I could get them to give me a business loan....Hee hee hee.