• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil Squirters, 1 or 2 port?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Can someone tell me which squirter is the newest/best design? I'm overhauling my engine right now and it seems the new pistons included squirters. However these squirters have two ports instead of the single ports on my engine currently. Seems logical that the two ports would cool better, but I wondered if anyone knew any details about it.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The ones I removed had three compression rings + oil ring. The new ones have two compression rings and an oil ring. I don't have the part numbers on me at the moment of the new ones. But it seems that my engine had LDS pistons in it already? And these are LDT pistons? Just trying to figure out if I should swap those squirters or not really.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If they sleeves and pistons came with squirters, I would use the squirters provided in the box. Seems like they are "matched" for the "kit".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks