• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ok....so I lied!

AJMBLAZER

Our seat is super comfortable actually. Nice and worn in with only minor tears/vinyl cracking and no grooves or valleys. That said a seat cover is in it's future. Vinyl is damn hot when it sits in the sun for a while...

I installed the radio in the factory location. Since it's a modern DIN sized radio I had to cut the dash...a bit more than the Crutchfield template showed.
You might search the Crutchfield site for stuff that will work for you. I hit the sale, clearance, and "scratch and dent" stuff on their site and got some good deals on my stuff.

AJMBLAZER

Damn, I had a link somewhere to a guy that was making military grade canvas seat covers for CUCV's...thought I had saved it. Guess not. It was part of his military surplus and vehicles website.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rick Thiers was having them made but isn't any longer. Rick is on the site now and goes by Rickyoday, maybe he will pop up. The site is/was MVHardware.