• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ok SteelSoldiers Heres My m1008 :]

I will Drive this truck around tommrow. In remembrance of those Fire Fighters That Lost their lives On Sept 11th 2001.A little history About this Truck It started its life in Flint Michigan. On a gm assembly line.It was painted Carc Green(OD green) as stated in a contract the military had with GM. Though the M1008 MV CUCV, Did not Stand up to the rigours of the battle fields as thought in the beginning.It did serve its Country it was Used Aboard Myrtle Beach SC airforce base and was transfered to Shaw Airforce base where it was used for Unknown Duties after it was Sold off by the goverment as Surplus.The Arkwright Fire District(hence why its painted red) Used By the USDA SC Forrestry Service as a brush truck to fight fires God Bless each and every person who lost a friend or a loved one on this Tragic day Sept 11 2001 ;-)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks