• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ok which one of you was it with this Bell UH1?

Darwin T

there were 2 for sale a month or two ago in College Station, TEXAS. one ran the other did not, and neither had the papers to fly. i would guess it was one of them. that place puts up big ticket items like that a couple of times a year. if you knew how to work on them you may could get it to pass muster and get the paperwork from the FAA and put it to work.
i am sorry these two are in Alabama. but there was one for sale in College Station, TX.

Nonotagain

Some guys over here in Missoula have a former Romanian MIG 21 that they fly around and sell rides. The MTANG in GF scrambled their F-15's and F-16s to intercept it since it wasn't responding to radio calls. I bet those guys were pissing their pants when 5 US fighters showed up.
Friends don't let friends fly Soviet era fighters or Robinson helo's.
Neither are safe unless your insurance is paid up or you have a death wish. IMHO.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks