• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OK, Who bought my motor?

micky

I registered on GL just to bid on what I think is a NOS LDS and the bidding left me in the dust. Was that really a NOS motor? It didn't have the yellow stickers on the filter cans so it wasn't a reman. Someone got lucky! Thanks

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Oh man I totally forgot about this. Looks like it went for $5150. Wow that is even more then I thought. Unless the guys at the motor depot bothered to degrease a used motor, repaint it, and then retape all the installation parts boxes to the motor it is probably NOS. I don't know if paying six grand after taxes and fees is a good deal or not. I hear you can rebuild for under 3K, and you know the work is right.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
for 5K you could rebuild several motors. I just got back 2 hours ago from picking up a spare GL motor for 261$. Rebuilding is several thousand dollars less than 5K! :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks