• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OKC Convoy 12/20/08 with Pics and Videos!!!

Kaiser M35A2

Hi Guys !! I think the whole day turned out Great !! And Thanks to M1075 and Bow-man for the videos and to the photosand to everyone, I enjoyed the entire day. I hope that Everyone has a Great Holiday Season and Happy New Year !! Thanks again for the Fun !!!
Thank you David, for letting me know about this group & inviting me! I appreciate you going out of your way to show me how to get back!

I had a blast!

I've also talked to StreetbikeDepot ... he's practically a neighbor! Well, at least his dad is. Oh, and he can help me fix the brakes on my other deuce !!!!

19kilo

Looks like you all had a BLAST! To bad I wasn't coming to OKC til the 24th. Looks like I'll be in town until the 30th. If anyone lives near Edmond or within normal driving distance after the christmas day, I'd love to meet up, shoot the breeze or whatnot. I've participated in the antique car trips to Norman a couple of years ago. My brother in law has several older cars including a Model T Roadster with the bucket seats and open cockpit (no seatbelts either) I think it was in either the teens or twenties when we did it in February. Just bundled up. ( I don't have any pics at the moment.)

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you David, ...I've also talked to StreetbikeDepot ... he's practically a neighbor! Well, at least his dad is. Oh, and he can help me fix the brakes on my other deuce !!!!
Looks like DMMAY/David and I only live 3/4 mile from each other.....Small world.

Going to start planning some 2 truck convoys.....LOL

Warthog

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
.... Oh, and he can help me fix the brakes on my other deuce !!!!
Hey Kaiser,

I would be happy to loan you my Super Duper homemade brake bleeder. It makes it a one man job. Also it only takes a few minutes.

Warthog

Kaiser M35A2

Hey Kaiser,

I would be happy to loan you my Super Duper homemade brake bleeder. It makes it a one man job. Also it only takes a few minutes.

Warthog
I appreciate the offer! THANKS! First Cory has offered to help me and we're going to evaluate the entire brake system & see if I need to replace anything. Hopefully we can fix the brakes before the next convoy.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Awesome, what a great turnout!

I loved the first video, shot from the side of the road.

You guys have convinced me that the '09 Ga Rally needs a convoy as a day trip for '09 (Kenny's suggestion that a day trip to Unicoi Park didn't hurt either).

Prerunner1982

Damn I am sorry I missed this.... I dont have an MV, but would have loved to have been an A-driver. Maybe next year we could do this on Veteran's day? Start at the capitol after the Veteran's day events and end up at the 45th Museum... I guess I need to check in here more often.

Also I didnt know we had this many local members..

Last edited:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, I just saw this thread. OUTSTANDING, OKIES! :driver:

James, and others, great job with organizing. [thumbzup]

Bow-man, awesome video. I love that song. Never heard it before, but it is very appropriate.

"Don't know where we're going, . . . . but we're makiiiiing good time" (can't stop singing this now)

metalsoft

Someone posted a video of HEMTTs lined up for liquidation (sale) in Winder, GA. It said 'youtube' in the corner of the vid but i cant find it on youtube and i cant find it here again. Help?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks