• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oldiron4x4's m35a2 blackstone recovery

C

cmvpa

The CMVPA made a club roadtrip to pick up Rick's first deuce. Arrived at blackstone around 1pm and they had already pulled the truck out of the line. It was a DNR they said. a quick look only to find the idle set screw was MIA. We scrounged around through our nuts and bolts and found one. Installed the set screw and jump it off another truck. Strated it up and adjusted the idle. Oil pressure held at 50psi and temp held steady. After the rest of the PM was complete we made the call and drove her home 120 miles with no problems.

m35a2
recent CARC paint
cab heater
hard top
c turbo
fiberglass troop seats

Mr. Walker and the crew at Blackstone were great.

Enjoy photos, Rob (rtjraleigh)

First pic is of proud owner Rick (oldiron4x4) and his son cody.

Attachments

dm22630

Good old Blackstone! ;)

That is some nice paint on the deuce! Glad everything went good for you guys.

Tell him if he doesnt need those OLD fiberglass troop seats.....I have some rotted wooden ones I would trade him! :mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks