• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Olive the 923 project

Pschycopiolt

Well this past summer I finally broke the stock transfer case in olive. I decided to pull the trigger and purchase the a55 hett case and this is the progress. So after removing the stock case and finding a hett case I ended up giving 4600 for it. Got it set in and started mocking up mounts I did decide to move it back another 6" plus the original 3" from installing the 16913. Also I have to have the case kicked to the passenger side in order to clear the pto on the bottom of the trans. Relocated the air tank made some longer lines and relocated the abs harness. Currently waiting on the drive line shop shafts should be done in the next day or two. Besides that I just need to make a passenger frame mount to transfer case.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks