• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OMG not a nother bobber.

Danger Ranger

^^ You sound like "the most interesting man in the world"....

"I don't always subscribe to threads, but when I do, I am in for the long haul..."

Truck looks good, Try 53s without taking out that subframe...at least I would. For that box up front, how about a pickup toolbox chest, with an OD paint job. It doesn't even have to be diamond plate.[thumbzup]

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks guys but Im a blonde and not interesting at all from what Pete says.
The pics here show the rivet locations that are so close to the correct number for the springe mounts and with a file I got them right on.

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still trying to find a box that is 30" wide and 61" long. Might have to have a custom one built. The spaceing between the tires is not bad useing the sub frame of the Gen trailer. I took off and will not be useing the right fuel tank.
The over hang on the rear should be good as I will be useing bumperetts.

Attachments

Last edited:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You might consider something like this (center pic). Could be used as a tool box or storage or even emergency sleeper. Lots of old truck scrap yards have them.

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The truck has a buyer waiting for the ok to look and see and I don't thnk he wants a sleeper. Thanks maybe the next truck.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea that was a thought Steve just need another one to cut up. I got that one from Travis and don't know where another one is.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks