• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oshkosh Chassis on Ebay

Joaquin Suave

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a good likihood that the VIN# was"removed" from the "scrap metal", if that is true then all the burnt up truck is just good for is ...Scrap metal!

After the alternator experience that I had with Libelula, I know for a fact that before you purchase any modern military vehicle components...you have to get permission from the State Department!

Yo, Con_do_lisa honey! Could you do me a small favor?????

ida34

Joaquin Suave said:
After the alternator experience that I had with Libelula, I know for a fact that before you purchase any modern military vehicle components...you have to get permission from the State Department!
I checked with my local auto parts store about getting some 6tl's. They said I had to write a letter saying it was for a military vehicle. :eek: They also wanted me to put it on letter head. I told them it would be from the desk of Chuck Graham and they seemed to be satisfied with that.