• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OT but for then again..... there Big Awesome Trucks. hmmm any AWD?? DAKAR 2017

coachgeo

coachgeo

stage 3 and 4 added to opening post. Looks like they are in stage 6 right now.

Flood.jpg

update stage 6 canceled..... FLOODING

Last edited:

8madjack

Way cool, always loved those trucks.

I see in your signature that you have a kubota powered triumph, I'd love to know more about that and see some pics!

coachgeo

Way cool, always loved those trucks.

I see in your signature that you have a kubota powered triumph, I'd love to know more about that and see some pics!
Project is near completion. Just got stub shaft finished to go on flywheel for mounting CVT. Here is LONGGGGGGG build thread due to some hangups in life thread. Economic crunch took it's toll... Diesel bike is about all I didn't loose. Just kept plugging at it when I could and slowly it is getting done. Project started in 2009. :oops:

Now that lifes rolling differently and opend up the ability to dream and take actions toward an about Expo rig (my LMTV) and matching diesel bike am looking to also purchase a second diesel bike based on a KLR. The Tribota is a 3cyl. and will be good for Bike Touring. The KLR is a single cylinder and better for back of LMTV Expo rig.

http://suckindiesel.com/thingy/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=829&sid=b19ad83bfc885a5ea569795e92f8c19d Best to start around page 2? Not sure if you can view pics though without joining.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks