• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Other stateside UAZ 469 owners

Tascabe

Was wondering how many other UAZ owners there were in the US.

Figured might be useful to get together on overseas parts orders, share sources etc.

Tascabe

Tascabe said:
Was wondering how many other UAZ owners there were in the US.

Figured might be useful to get together on overseas parts orders, share sources etc.
The yellow one?

I bought the other one that seller had. Still working on getting the thing titled and licensed - have the German title and Bill of Sale but the DMV wants a translated version of the title to do anything.

armored_jon said:
Irrelevant to buying parts but the IA compound where I am at has about 20 of them and they only use one.
Could you get any pics? Would be interested in if they are newer production or older modesl etc.

CanadaDeuce

Would love to see pics of your Taz, where did you buy it from ? ........... If yiou have any to post pls do so or PM me some .
Hope you get the paperwork figured out, is this a common problem with eastern bloc coutry vehicles ?

CanadaDeuce

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks