• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Out bid again!

derby

This time I took all of you guys advice and waited till the last fifteen minutes, then I gave them Heck!I bet that guy didn't plan on paying that much for that truck! :twisted: it went from $3300to$6770 in about twenty five minutes.the truck was not as nice as the last five ton I bid on which sold for $300 less. I don't feel as bad because I kind of had fun! oh well we'll see what next month brings. :D

rizzo

derby said:
oh well we'll see what next month brings. :D
I think that is the key to a good deal.

with all the deuces that have come out, do you guys think that 5 tons will get cheaper in the years to come?

derby

Funny you should mentoin that . I bid on a couple deuces also.I spent a couple hours at WPAB looking around at there trucks.they had some nice trucks and a few dogs.I thought if I won two id tell the wife it was a two for one sale! but I kept my sites on the 5 ton and was out bid on both. buy the way, the GL guys were really good guys.gotta go wife is coming!