• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Out stretching the legs on the old girl!

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gotta like the Hydramatic trans (when it works right). Hard to beat in all wheel drive.

That 302 GMC six runs down the highway just fine, too. Overall, the GMC truck was a very well engineered design, in many ways superior to the Reo.

DG

DeeboM135

Gotta like the Hydramatic trans (when it works right). Hard to beat in all wheel drive.

That 302 GMC six runs down the highway just fine, too. Overall, the GMC truck was a very well engineered design, in many ways superior to the Reo.

DG
Love the Hydramatic!! but your right it's amazing when it works. I've actually got a slight issue right now, shifting from 2nd-3rd and downshifting from 3rd-2nd, for some reason its delaying upshifting and downshifting. I've got the REB shift kit on the truck, all other gears seem to be fine except 3rd gear. Their aren't any weird noises, or burn smell when I check the fluid, so I'm thinking maybe I need to adjust one of the bands, Thoughts?

The 302 runs like a top, its so simple to work on. Over the summer I changed the oil and replaced the cork gasket on the valve cover with hi-temp silicone.20210811_130906.jpg20210811_130908.jpg20210811_130900.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks