• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Outgrown your 5-ton, want something beefier?

TacticalTruck

For less than half the money you could get one with the trailer: 160136727848
I can't believe any one pays the asking prices of Oshkosh Eq, they're out of sight.
i guess there one born every second. I had a guy call me to ask how to get more speed out of a M51A2. He had just spent $30,000! for one at Oshkosh.
Jeff

Jones

I guess their thinking is colored by the fact that they're in Oshkosh Truck's backyard and they know what the govt. pays for them. Kinda wish they had a clearer picture of the civilian market.
I equate every BIG purchase in relative (to me) terms and that M911 is over seven times what I paid for my house.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks