• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

own a M54 multi fuel , has blown fuse in tank above fuel pump. Can anyone tell me what fuse is used and find a pump

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Low power at higher engine speeds is often clogged fuel filters. If there are no air leaks the multi-fuel IP first stage will move all the fuel you need w/o the in-tank pump running. Chek the TM's for the proper fuse, it will be in the -20/-24P manual.

ToddJK

SCSG is right. I had a dead in tank pump before on the deuce for over a year and the injection pump worked fine, truck had plenty of power at all speeds. I'd replace fuel filters and clean the air filter. Didn't mention if you're running diesel or a fuel mixture, but that will make a difference as well. If the IP leaks, it could cause a loss of power depending what and where the leak is as the pressures won't be right or air is getting in. Keep us updated and don't forget pictures!! Lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks