• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA titling problem

rwelker

I bought a M810 about 4 years ago and it took this long to get it ready for the road. So I gathered all my pictures, SF97, and Title Reassignment form and headed off to the PA DOT today. The rep there told me that they were unable to process/give a title due to PA not recognizing the reassignment form for the SF97 and not the SF97 because the transferee is listed as GL and not me. Now I understand that the reassignment is to address this but they (she) does not understand. Anyone else have this problem and how did you resolve it? Thanks, Rick

Srjeeper

rwelker, can't say why you'd have a problem. I've registered 5 GL vehicles in the state and the only thing additional I ever had with was a vin verification letter done by a Trooper.

Maybe you'd be better off runnin down to the ROC in Harrisburg with your paperwork and get them to do it right there. Research and Support is right upstairs on the 3rd. floor, so if there is something not right they can show you what it is there.

Mid week, after lunch is always your best time to go there..[thumbzup]

Last edited:

rwelker

That's where I went initially. I'm going to try again this week; I've talked to a notary and was advised to ask fo a supervisor of questioned again. It seems it was the person handlingy application was the problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks